Guide | Marketing On Facebook Business Pages
When it comes to marketing on Facebook business pages, it is vert important to know how best to market your business to increase sales and profits. Facebook is one of the largest websites in the world. It is the most popular social media network, and still growing. With over 1 Billion active accounts globally, Facebook is a force to be reckoned with.
It is hard to deny, that any customers can be found on Facebook, and more importantly, are more than likely to be on Facebook! Your customers! So when it comes to promoting your business on there, quite simply, it is a must! If you aren’t on there, then quite frankly you are giving away your customers to rival companies. And the best part about Facebook business pages, it is free! It costs nothing to join Facebook, and you can grow a fan base for free also. Marketing on Facebook business pages, can be fun! Learning new skills, tracking what works and making tweaks is all part of the journey. However- understanding how to get the most out of your business Facebook page, takes a little more knowledge, trial and error. However- with time and perseverance, marketing on Facebook business pages, could be the the best bit of marketing you’ll ever do for your business.
Marketing On Facebook Business Pages For Free
Learning the tricks of Facebook marketing can be an arduous task. You have posts, promoted posts, status up-dates, article sharing and a host more stuff! It can be a mind- field if you don’t know what you are doing! Firstly, it is important to ensure you start as you mean to go on. Make sure you pick your page that is relevant to your business. Are you a small business, a company, or a public figure? Whatever your business, make sure you pick the correct page type. This will help you be able to market your business and services in the best possible way.
It is free to set-up a business page on Facebook. You can enhance your page to be as attractive as possible. Here is a quick step guide on to designing and developing your business Facebook page.
- Pick the correct type of page for your business
- Choose a good profile picture, usually your business logo.
- Design a great cover picture to promote your business and services
- Fill your business page with friendly daily up-dates
- Be sure to add good pictures with your status up-dates
- Share industry relevant articles to your fans
- Invite your friends and their contacts to like your page
- Inform your fans of your business products and services
- Share jokes, humour and friendly banter- show your personality
- Make sure you fill in your business details, include web address, phone numbers and office opening times
- Get customers to write reviews of your products and services
- Make sure your customers know how to get to your website
- Add Facebook business apps to your page. Add a YouTube widget, a shop, a Twitter widget
- Share your blog posts and business promotions
- Make sure your engage with your customers and answer questions
- Make sure you are consistent and be active daily on your business page.
Marketing on Facebook Business Pages| Paid Advertising
All of the above tips are free! However- Facebook does also enable you to pay for services. These services can prove to be beneficial to your business, if they are done in the right way. Do you need more Facebook likes to increase your fan base? Or do you want to promote your business to reach new fans? Facebook has lots of ways you can advertise your business, the cost is dependent on your research and target audience. Please check here for a great article on Facebook Ads Versus Promoted Posts. The cost per click can become quite expensive if you don’t know what you are doing. You could hire an expert, or spend some time researching for yourself. However- Facebook allows you to set daily budget limits, and you can cancel any advertising at any time. It is really important to research your target audience, to make sure you are not spending money on advertising for people who won’t benefit your business. Here is a quick guide to help you!
- Who are your customers?
- Are your customers based in the UK, or can anyone in the world benefit from your business’ services and products?
- Are you customers primarily female or male, or a mixture of both?
- What interests does your customers enjoy? Do they enjoy something relevant to your business?
- What age range are your customers? Who is likely to buy from you?
- How do your customers enjoy receiving information? Via articles, videos, pictures, websites?
- Are your services available now? What kind of strategy do you need? What call-t0-action would benefit your objectives?
- What/how are you going to inform your customers? A promoted post, a promoted business page, website or an e-commerce store?
- Do you need anything from your customers? A like, a review, an email address?